We reecieved a call about a dog who was injured on PAW. His wound was infected by Maggots.
He was old and he seemed have constantly benn scared by us . Then after he seemed to have instantly realized we ” re there for help
After examination , The vet found that his wound was infected by maggots , he was little in the beginning and also sad because of his PAW. But he soon proved to be very brave dog.
the kind man who found him impovised a safe place for him, he keeps that dog in his own home .and later he call us for rescue the dog
The vet applied medicine for pain relief, vitamins and faster recovery
after five days, We visited again for dress his wound .
watch the video below to know more and share it with your friends